Mattresses are close contact furniture, so dirt, food, blood, drinks, and other stains can be produced at any time, and all human activity has the potential to produce dirt, contamination, and bacterial growth. Bacteria and mycete in mattresses multiply over the years and can cause us to inhale harmful spores as we sleep, and can even spread disease through the mattress. Some Staphylococcus aureus bacteria can also cause serious skin infections, coughs, asthma, and eczema. We teach how to keep our mattresses clean：
A: Clean the surface of the mattress with a vacuum cleaner, paying close attention to the surface of the mattress. Suilong mattresses have a wide variety of jacquards and quilting, which can sink into the pattern, so these are the important areas to vacuum. Also, when changing the Suilong sheets, vacuum the mattress to reduce the build-up of dust.
B: Although the fabric and sponge of the mattress of Suilong is the material to eliminate bacteria, people lie on the mattress every day to sleep, sometimes including some daily activities in bed, inevitably produce some smelling, with baking soda evenly sprinkled on the surface of the mattress for about half an hour can eliminate the smelling on the mattress.
C: For baby's urine stains on Suilong mattresses, sometimes careless bloodstains, including aged dirt of all kinds, how do you clean these stains?
- To remove urine stains: spray white vinegar on the stained area, wait for 1 hour and wipe with a cold wet towel or brush lightly with a toothbrush. And then use a dryer to dry.
- Except for fresh blood stains, you can rub with ginger, or ginger water (because ginger water and bloodstains loosen and disintegrate protein stains when rubbed), then wipe with a cold water rag and dry with a paper towel and dry cloth.
- To remove aging blood stains, use carrot juice with salt on the blood stains and wipe with a rag dampened with cold water.
- Use alcohol to remove beverages stains. Alcohol can remove organic substances from drink stains such as cola and fruit juices, use a towel dipped in alcohol and wipe carefully on the stain
- For other stains, use a 2:1 ratio of hydrogen peroxide to detergent, apply a drop to the mattress stain and brush gently with a toothbrush to remove.
With all these methods, you can keep your Suilong mattress clean, stain-free, and odor-free, ensuring you get a good night's sleep every day.